For those organizations requesting standing orders, the standard closing date is the final day of the month and payment is expected to be made by the second week of the following. However, please contact us to negotiate terms.
Payment by Bank Transfer
- To transfer your payment into our bank account, please use the following bank account details.
- Please make payment as soon as the price for your translation has been confirmed and we will get straight onto your translation once we have received payment from you.
*Customers are responsible for the payment of any transfer fees required to transfer payment by bank transfer.
*Customers are responsible for the payment of any transfer fees (including inward remittance fees and bank commission fees) required when remitting payment from overseas.
|Bank||MUFG Bank, Ltd.|
|Branch name / code||Fukuoka Branch 652|
|Account type and number||Ordinary Account 0187539|
|Beneficiary||Samurai Translators K.K.
Credit Card Payment
- When paying by credit card, you will need to enter your credit card number and other details on the secure payment screen. As soon as you contact us about making a credit card payment, we will provide you with a separate URL to access the payment screen.
- We accept payment by VISA, MASTERCARD and Aeon Card.
- Credit card payments are subject to an online credit card surcharge
Payment with PayPal
- If you reside overseas and it is difficult to make payment by bank transfer into a bank account in Japan, you can pay us using PayPal.
- PayPal payments are subject to a surcharge.
- Please contact us by email if you need to pay us with PayPal.