Legal and Judicial Documents
Legal and judicial translations require absolute precision, detailed knowledge and years of experience. Legal documents tend to be long and hard to understand. Each legal word has its own meaning and connotation which sometimes cannot be substituted with any other word. Mistranslation of contracts and other legal documents can not only cause confusion between the parties concerned but may also result in huge economic losses.
25,000+ Satisfied Clients Worldwide
Cost Effective Rates
Japan Association of Translators (JAT) Member
Japan Translation Federation (JTF) Member
Samurai Translators guarantees perfect translations of legal documents including contracts, verdicts, settlement documents, etc. because we only entrust your translation to translators well-versed in legal and judicial matters and in correct legal wording in both English and Japanese. The draft translation is proofread by our in-house translators with many years’ experience in legal documents and depending on the time and budget allocated we can further forward them onto other legal specialists who will correct any unnaturally sounding parts of the text. We never compromise readability and accuracy of the wording used in our translations and our translations follow the wording used in applicable laws.
All our legal and judicial translations come with a Certificate of Translation in the language of the location the documents are to be submitted certifying the accuracy and faithfulness of the translation.
Samurai Translators provides expert and professional legal and judicial translations
Our strengths lie in our:
Our Legal and Judicial Translations
|Mergers and Acquisitions
|Patents, Trademarks and Copyrights
|Real Estate Law
|Intellectual Property Law
|Labour and Employment Law
|Estate Planning: Wills, Trusts and Probate
Our translation expertise covers a wide range of documents including power of attorney contracts, promissory notes, insurance documents, tax forms and reports, various types of contracts and deeds, credit receipts as well as;
- Legal business contracts and agreements such as service agreements, nondisclosure agreements, distributorship agreements license agreements, intellectual property license agreements, employment and termination agreements, guaranty of debt, hold harmless agreements, pledges, limited partnership agreements or contracts.
- Business related documents such as articles of incorporation, company registers, certificates of compete historical records, certificates of all present matters, company and industrial manuals, brochures, bankruptcy forms
- Legal documents pertaining to marriage and divorce such as mediation agreements, settlement documents, family registers, certificates of personal matters, certificates of legal capacity to contract marriage, certificates of marriage, spousal consent papers, applications for change of name
- Court-related documents such as court judgments, judicial rulings, summary orders, verdicts
- Real-estate and property-related documents such as deeds, grant deeds, lease agreements, mortgage contracts, applications for requisition, rental applications, office leasing, industrial leases, warranty deeds, bill of sale, trust deeds, loan application check lists
- Wills, probate and inheritance-related documents such as estate plans, last will and testaments, living wills, division of inherited property agreements
Don’t hesitate to contact us for any translations relating to legal actions and lawsuits, contractual agreements, real estate appraisals, compliance, business compliance, non-disclosure agreements, employment working condition problems or complaints, internal control issues, license disputes, imitation or counterfeit goods, licensing, leasing, leasing contracts, divorce, manual translation, etc. You can trust in our professional and experienced translation team.
Certificate of Translation
As the majority of translations of official documents including legal documents are intended to be submitted to the Legal Affairs Bureaus and other government agencies or educational institutions and public organizations as evidence of the original document, Samurai Translators issues a standard “Certificate of Translation” or “Honyaku Shomeisho” in Japanese for its translated documents in the language required by the institution or organization to be submitted to. The fee for this certificate is included in our translation price.
Click here to see a sample of our Certificate of Translation
The real Certificate of Translation which is not shown in the sample, is printed on company letter-headed paper including the company name, registration number, address, TEL/FAX no. and URL, and all the necessary fields are filled in. The Certificate of Translation contains a declaration made by the concerned translator stating that s/he is qualified and proficient in the source and target languages and that his/her translation is true and faithful to the original and is signed and sealed by the translator. The company seal is also affixed on the certificate.